Welcome to Timber Ghost Stables!
Kasey & Cappuccino December 2013
Thanks for visiting our website!
Timber Ghost Stables is located on beautiful farmland in the northeast suburb of Austin - Hutto, TX. The farm resides on 115 acres which includes a coastal hay field, barns, arenas, and multiple pastures and paddocks for our horses.
Since we are a small family run and managed business, we only breed 1-2 select mares a year and offer some offspring for sale. We pride ourselves on individual care for our horses while allowing our clients to enjoy all aspects of being at the farm and enjoying their time with their horses.
Please give us a call, stop by and visit us!
Some fun projects and articles Timber Ghost Stables has been a part of:
- Featured stable for the Blue Bonnet Feeds Newsletter, March 2014
- John Paul Pet Products for their Horse Line of Products: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W1lCrGSU68
- Featured in the English section of the Lone Star Horse Report, September 2010 (scanned ariticle coming soon)
- Article in The Horse's Hoof magazine, 2001 (article coming soon)
- Also of interest has been being involved as a site for short films.
- Facility use for Austin Dressage Unlimited for a variety of clinics and hosting of their annual meeting in 2011.
- Facility host for Masterson Method Equine Massage, 2012 and 2013.